- Check-in/check-out times are flexible, depending on how busy we are.
- We are a non-smoking establishment.
- We're sorry, but, as the name suggests, cats live here, so we cannot accept pets or children under 12.
- Please note that the bedrooms and bathroom are located on the second floor, and therefore may not be suitable for those who have difficulty with stairs.
- Extra guests: The Brighton Room and the New England Room are suitable for up to two people each. There is a $25 charge ($27.50 with tax) for each additional guest. (Please note we currently do not have fold-out cots/extra beds available.)
- Cancellations: Because we're a very small B&B, cancellations and no-shows affect us significantly. All cancellations must therefore be made at least 14 days (21 days in peak season) in advance of your scheduled arrival for a full refund of your deposit.
- Cancellations at least 14 days (21 in peak season) in advance of scheduled arrival: Deposit refunded.
- Cancellations made fewer than 14 days (21 in peak season) in advance of scheduled arrival: Deposit not refunded and, if we are unable to re-book the room, a charge will be made for the additional amount owed for each night reserved.
- Please note that early departures are considered cancellations, and in most cases*, the full amount of the booking will be charged.
*This is New England, and a rainy day when you'd planned for sunshine doesn't count as a reason to cancel or shorten your booking. (Besides, there are plenty of things to do in and around Brattleboro, rain or shine!)